Sunday, September 25, 2016

Ronan, MT Harvest Fest

Kalispell, MT

Driving through Ronan on our way back to Kalispell, we saw all these straw bales decorated for Harvest Fest. There are some really creative people in Ronan.

Todd – this one is for you.

DSCN2568

The Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes won first prize with their Mindians at the Peoples Center.

Peoples Center

Smokey came in second

DSCN2571

It’s was hard to get pictures of all of them because there is just too much traffic on the highway. But here are a few more that I thought were just wonderful.

dentist

DSCN2566

DSCN2565

DSCN2569

vw

DSCN2572

11 comments:

  1. Great job, Sandie. What fun it was seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Sandie. What fun it was seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all just to wonderful but I love the mindians

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your pictures of the harvest fest, thanks for taking us along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love seeing those hay bales. What fun. Some people are just so creative...me, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall seasons version of viewing Christmas lights! Very creative, the mindians cracked me up and the vw bus is a classic. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So clever. I love that kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.