Friday, May 6, 2016

Haven’t Felt Like Blogging

AJ, AZ   High 101   Low 73

Those were the temperatures on Wednesday. Yesterday it was 97 and today it is 75. I like the 75 much better than the other two. But next week we’re going to be back into the upper 90’s and it looks like it is going to stay there until we get out of here.

I’m really not in the mood to blog so I’ll share some pictures that I’ve taken in the last week.

This was a beautiful sunrise over the Superstition Mountains.

DSCN1906

Jim and Marv went fishing a couple of days and actually caught fish.

fish

fish1

Went to visit Aunt Happy and this duck really wanted to come into the building to visit. Happy is feeling really good and is staying busy with all the activities at her complex.

duck

duck1

Skittlez giving me the stink eye.

skittlez

I was happy to see this Zombie Hunting SUV at Walmart. Good to know we are protected.

zombie

This cutie is Dagger – Scooter’s boyfriend. This is just so funny because Scoots doesn’t pay much attention to other dogs but she and Dagger just go crazy when they see each other.

dagger

19 comments:

  1. So, your blog didn't appear in my Blog reader file. Wonder why? I just saw it on FB only!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it is the samo, samo and wonder, who in the world wants to hear about that??!! BUT it is good to hear from you and that things are going along well, if not rather warm :) Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all seem to be in this same blogger funk. Not much happening and yes the heat is on but I sure can do without this blasting wind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a fine job of blogging for not feeling like blogging today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy travels to you and Jim when you depart. I am happy to know that there are Zombie protection details in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I wish we had some of that heat out east, it would sure be nice to dry out after a week of rain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crikey ... That was a good effort for not feeling like it, aye? It's always good to hear from you no matter what. Just a few pics of Skittlez and scooter will do. You might think they're boring but I don't. Those fish were mighty impressive. Did you eat 'em? Did Skittlez and Scoots get any?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would be looking forward to leaving the 90's behind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scooter having a friend is something I've never seen. She's usually the leader of the pack.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get I the non-blog mood a lot. Especially when we are just sitting somewhere.
    The sunrise is gorgeous.
    I can smell the fish on the grill. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fishing and actually catch fish, that's more than I very seldom did.
    Nice to hear from you again.
    we would like some 90's here, would be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog post..fishing looks wonderful..and since we're so worried about zombies it is nice to know the protectors are there..hahah...have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was a nice post for a blogging pause. We all have those days when you don't feel like blogging much.
    PS: Loved the Zombie truck, nice to see there are still people with great sense of humor out there. :cD

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was a nice post for a blogging pause. We all have those days when you don't feel like blogging much.
    PS: Loved the Zombie truck, nice to see there are still people with great sense of humor out there. :cD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your not feeling like blogging is a lot better than mine:) When I feel like that I avoid the process all together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love love love that sunrise photo. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know what you mean - I've been on an EXTENDED "don't feel like blogging." I may just post some photos, too, like you did. I really liked your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't been blogging or reading blogs, but now that we're back on the road I'm doing both. I just caught up with reading yours. Ron is really jealous. He loves to fish, but doesn't catch much. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't been blogging or reading blogs, but now that we're back on the road I'm doing both. I just caught up with reading yours. Ron is really jealous. He loves to fish, but doesn't catch much. ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.