Wednesday, March 2, 2011

B.P.O.E.

On Wednesday night Jim became a member of the Apache Junction Elks Lodge. The lodge here is very active and very involved in children’s charities.

They also have RV parking in the back, however, no hook ups. They ask for a $10 a night donation and you can stay as long as you want to. The view of the Superstition Mountains from their parking lot is incredible.

Since I was not becoming a member, I dropped Jim off and came back home until he was ready. However, my phone had been turned to silent mode and I forgot about that. I figured he’d be done about 8:00 and checked my phone, but he hadn’t called. At 9:15 I was starting to get a little concerned so I picked up my phone to call him.

Well, he had called at 8:34 – several times. Also sent me a text message. I immediately called him and by that time he had called a cab but was able to get hold of the cab company and cancel the ride. He was worried about what had happened to me and a little stressed out. But all is well now.

elksparking We are currently parked at the Elks in Boulder City, NV. What a great place this is. I also joined the Elks Yahoo Group where the members are constantly updating the Elks RV parking.

1 comment:

  1. You guys know how to text ! Jeeze, I don't even know how to frikkin' test !! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.