Saturday, February 12, 2011

FAMILY COOKOUT

IMG_0248 When we visited with my aunt and cousin in Yuma, we found out they were having a family get together at my cousin’s daughter’s house in Tempe. Jim and I decided we needed to crash the party.

 

IMG_0252 They had hamburgers on the grill and all kinds of other good stuff to go with it. Got to visit with my other cousins some of whom I haven’t seen in at least 20 years. Had a really nice time and was sure glad we made the decision to drop in.

1 comment:

  1. Our families no longer have big gatherings but Dave's siblings get together every year or so and exchange memories. Since Dave is the oldest and we've been together since we were 17, I share a lot of those memories. His cousins had a reunion several years ago and I was amazed that they remembered me! Good times.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.