Tuesday, October 12, 2010

HEADS UP UPDATE

just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the great comments about my head. And nobody made a crack about how stupid I was. That’s really true friendship.

We haven’t had a chance to get any noodles or corner guards yet. But let me tell you, I am really aware of where I’m walking when I’m outside.

Today is a great day. I haven’t had a head ache today which is such a relief. The sun is shining and it’s not raining. Jim is fishing. Life is good.

Deb – I would love to see a picture of your boys. You have your hands full with two of them and only 8 months old. The girls do not like the traveling part of our journey but they love to explore all the new areas we park in. Scooter is our hunter and Skittlez is an indoor Momma’s girl.

I wish we could have traveled further into New England on this trip but we have this commitment back in Elkhart. So that goes onto our to do list for the next visit.

Once again, thanks everyone. You are very much appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Glad the headache is gone and it sounds like you are on the road to recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't cut your hair! I hope we can go to Dobbin House tomorrow. That's what I had picked out when Doug said Friendly's which was probably because he thought it would be cheaper. But hey, if you don't do the specials and you do have a sundae it's not.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.