Monday, September 27, 2010

NIAGARA FALLS

We are ready to leave the Falls but before we go, I’d like to share one more video with you.

niagara falls The picture shows what the Falls looked like in 1930 when they decided they needed to do some erosion control and shut off all water to the falls.

This is the video Jim took showing the falls as they look today. And remember – this is only 50% of the water because the other 50% is siphoned off before the Falls to be used for generating electricity. At night, 75% of the water is siphoned off.

1 comment:

  1. Again thank you for sharing. I will make sure I look at all the videos you have put on here when I have free Wi Fi. On my aircard they take up mega megabytes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.