Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I LOVE SUNSETS

Those of you who follow my blog know that I often post sunset pictures. I never get tired of enjoying the beauty of a sunset and I want to be able to look back at those pictures when the weather is gray and dismal and there is no beautiful sunset to enjoy.
You will also notice there are very very few pictures of sunrises. There is a reason for that. I don't get up that early any more. I did it for 40 years of work. I don't do it now. So enjoy the sunsets.
These pictures were taken from our rv park here in Apache Junction, AZ.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! We haven't updated recently due to lack of movement and laziness! We are still parked on Mission Bay in San Diego for our second 30 day round. This is a great place for the dogs with multiple dog parks and bog beaches nearby. (There are two launch ramps within a half mile...) We are going to sign up for a third round here and then start up the coast as the weather gets warmer. Take care, Porter and Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.