Monday, January 25, 2010

MORE 2008'ERS

I told you there would be more about Linda later because she was in the picture with Jeri & Terry. So now I'm going to introduce you to Linda & Dave. They full time in a Class C which, to me, is really interesting. It is quite small and you and your spouse have to really, really, really like each other to survive. So it's great to meet people who prove how great it can be. Thanks guys.

This is Bruce, Sue and Molly. Bruce posted on the Escapees forum that he was parked at near the kiosk of La Posa South and I knew he was in a Teton so Jim and I went looking for them. Knew them right away because of Mollie. Isn't she beautiful? They finally got smart and moved down to where we were so they could join the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.