Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010

It is now the 6th of January and I have not posted to my blog. I think I need to make a New Years Resolution that I will be more prompt with my postings. But I've also decided that I may just refer you to Jeri's blog if she'll let me post her blog address. She does an excellent blog and I love reading about our adventures together on hers. We met her and Terry in Mexico Beach, FL and have thoroughly enjoyed meeting up with them again in AZ. We all love to try out unique restaurants and are here at Q together.

To catch you up - New Year's Eve we watched the ball drop in New York and went to bed. We are such party animals. The next couple of days we did grocery shopping, laundry and got ready to go to Quartzsite, AZ for the largest RV Rally in the world. We arrived here yesterday and we are going to have such a great time.

It's not really a Rally but with a gathering of 100,000 or more rigs and a million people, Rally is a good name for it. I'll be posting a lot more about Q so enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.