Thursday, January 29, 2009

GAMBLING ANYONE?

What can I say about Las Vegas? We've lost money but not a lot. I'm not a big gambler so Jim and I can play for two or three hours on $50 and be very happy. We're currently camped at Sam's Town and would definitey stay here again. The sun is shining and I can't ask for more than that. We were going to leave today but heard on the news that there are 40 mph winds down through the Colorado River plateau which is right where we are headed. So once again flexibility is the name of the game and we'll spend another night. Gives us another chance to put some more stuff away.

The guy parked across the street behind us used to live in Billings, MT and then we found out that he used to own a farm in Savage, MT. I was born and raised in Sidney, MT which is only about 20 miles from Savage. What a small world we live in.

1 comment:

  1. If you win big, remember the little people back in Billings. It looks like you guys are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.